Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seven

My cute friend Jody, the author of the blog BHDH (go see it!), gave My Domestic Design it's very first award this week! Thank you Jody! I feel so honored, and now it's my turn to pass on the award to another blogger....




But first, as part of the award, I have to write seven things about me. Here Goes:

  1. I've worked in a Barbershop and taught in a Barber School
  2. I love going camping and roasting hot dogs over the fire
  3. I play the violin every now and then
  4. I can ride my bike with no hands (not when there's a baby trailer on though...) 
  5. I love being a stay at home mom to a silly two year old
  6. My husband is truly my best friend, and he spoils me rotten
  7. My favorite movie right now is Leap Year
 I am going to pass on the award to the ladies at A Hen and Her Chicks. Their blog is fairly new, but they have tons of ideas and tricks up their sleeves. Go check it out and be inspired to get crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...