Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make your own Laundry Soap


**Revised** from my previous Laundry Soap post.


This stuff is GREAT.
I love it.
I've been using it since March of this year,
and I still love it.

Our laundry is so clean 
and there isn't a strong scent left over.
No residue.. just awesome clean clothes!
(when I decide to face the pile of dirty laundry, that is)

I decided I like my soap a different way than I originally posted
and I've been making it differently for a long time now....
I guess it's time to update you too!

It's still based off the same tutorial that I found a while back,
but I've changed it a little, and this is how I like it:



Ingredients:


1 bar Fels-Naptha bar soap
2 cup Borax
2 cup Washing Soda
1/2 cup Baking Soda

**Use 2 tablespoons per regular load**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...