Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

How does your Garden Grow?


Right now there are blossoms on our Cucumber plant {above} as well as on our tomatoes, green beans, and peppers. I am so excited! Growing up we always had a huge garden resulting in a huge harvest which also resulted in a huge canning season. It also brought around some huge BLT sandwiches with fresh tomatoes and lettuce, which I am totally craving this week.

Here is how our Garden is doing:
(click on it to make it bigger)


My hubby and I built that super great bunny fence right before I put any plants in. The bunnies previously stole my orange poppy roots right out of the ground (leaving the plant), as well as half of our new bleeding heart bush, and my entire anemone plant roots and all. Little buggars. There was no way I was going to let them get at our veggies!!


So far, so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...