Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Back!! and a Baby Blanket

I know I've been gone for forever and a day-
but no apologies here:
I'm having a baby!
I've been busy growing and growing this little lady
(girl #2 for us!!)
and I finally have energy to do something 
other than think about how tired I am.
Yay for this crazy nesting pregnant lady!
I am 28 weeks, and doing great.
Yesterday I organized (okay, with the handsome mans help)
the huge nasty cluttered catch-all closet that has been bugging
and nagging me for months. boo ya.

Speaking of babies:


I crocheted this blanket for my friends sweet new baby girl.
It is a plain crochet stitch all the way through,
but I am super in love with the way it turned out.
Scalloped edges are so insanely adorable.
I was even able to use colors 
that I already had in my stash! 
I love it when that happens.


I think I'm going to have to make another one for myself!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Becks, that's so awesome! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! CUTE blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats!!! That is great news and I love the blanket. Hope you're doing well! - KatieDowd

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE! Love it! and I love that you are BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats! and the blanket is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...