Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

little lady dress



I made this dress for miss g, and it turned out so adorable! I wanted something different than the typical little girls dresses that are in the stores (read: mini teen dresses= gross). I also wanted to use a different fabric than cotton, which is my usual go-to. I used this sort of satin fabric that washed and ironed out so beautifully. 


Simplicity pattern #2320

I wasn't super impressed with the pattern/ instructions on this one- it's a "project runway" pattern, and it was a little rough. There is a front panel under the bow- I don't know if you can see it, but it is lined on the inside, and it was a stinker to get into place. I love the result of the pattern, the dress is so cute! But the process of that panel wasn't easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...