Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day


Happy Valentine's Day! We got out the family art stuff last night and each of us made a valentine for each member of our family. We have a cute little red mailbox sitting on the dining room table that we stuffed all the valentines in, and when everyone gets back to the house tonight we are going to open it and share our creations (so more pictures will be up soon...)! I am so excited! Little Miss G was going crazy with the stickers, and I have to admit I saw my hubby cutting out some rockin' pink and blue hearts. There were markers, paper scraps, and doilies flying all over the place! I'm also looking forward to some home made pizza and chocolate fondue for tonight. I love holidays.

I was also working on a sweet little project this weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...