Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quick Chocolate Softies


Here's my list of ingredients for these babies... (and that's 1/3 cup of water in the measuring cup...) oh, they are so delicious! I love making these cookies because they are so soft and irresistible. I do have to issue a fair WARNING from my own experience before you attempt to make these: DO NOT make these while you are at home alone! You WILL eat the entire batch yourself as soon as they are cool enough to handle! ....Or just ignore my warning and eat them all by yourself. That's what I do, I mean after setting a couple aside for my hubby's return from his school day, of course. What a lucky guy.
 

...always add more chocolate!....


Mix all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes. The ones pictured below are actually really big- bigger than the palm of my hand. I baked those for about 20 minutes. Who doesn't love a humongous soft chocolate cookie for dessert after a long cold day?

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look DEELICOUSSS! I may have to splurge and give them a try!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look super yummy - just what I need, another recipe to practice self control with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the other two you set aside to mail to me for finals.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...