Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Barrel of Blogs

Check this out, my friends. A new magazine to read. Not just any regular ho-hum magazine, but a super cool online magazine! I would just like to take my claim to fame... I grew up with the two ladies who write this and put it together every month. In fact, my best friend and I played Barbies almost every day together. It's true. These two are genius, and they have good taste. My favorite parts of each issue are the photography tips and the recipes. And the funny stories. And the blog highlights... okay, i love it all.  Go ahead click on this and find your own favorite part.... like My Domestic Design's button on the sponsor page of this months issue! You can also go to their website and grab their button that uploads itself every month to the newest issue. Now that's fancy.






2 comments:

  1. cool! thanks for letting us in on a new fun online mag:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I'm excited to read it. And I'm glad you're blog came back. I missed it too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...