Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Special Occasion: Purple


Well, here is the long awaited for reveal of one thing that I made for my sisters wedding. You know how sometimes you spend an hour or more trying to make something really creative and cute and it turns out looking like an art project from 1st grade? That's how it turned out. I made a pair of earrings for myself to wear. I needed something purple and pretty, and didn't want to spend much.  I didn't spend a penny, they turned out purple, but they sure didn't turn out pretty....back to the drawing board! Round two went much smoother, and they took about 15 minutes. I love it when that happens! Except for the previous hour that went down the drain. Lesson learned. Simplify.


1 comment:

  1. i'm glad to know that some of your crafts..um fail? it makes me feel better anyway. you're too funny. i'm sure that it was really just fine, just not up to the domesticness that the standards are at.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...