Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Share the {Look what I made!} Love

I hope you were able to stop by our link up party last month.
If not, let me catch you up on some great creations!
 Here is what was going on
last time at our Share the Love party:

Tiffany from Always Sewin' Somthin! shared her
Mod Mosaic Pillow that she finished:


shared not only her quilt top that she finished,
BUT ALSO
 her amazing birthday cake she made for a friend:


Jessica from A Hen and Her Chicks shared
how she remembers her ancestors
by doing family history:


Great job, ladies, and thank you so much for sharing!
You have now been featured on {MDD}
so grab the "I was Featured" button ----->

And now June is at an end, 
let's see what summer time has inspired you to create:

Every first Friday of each month means it's time for
 Share the {Look what I made!} Love link-up party here at My Domestic Design! 


There are a lot of people out there (YOU!) making things all the time, so show it off! Link up with anything that you made. Socks, a poem, a lego castle, a hat, a painting, a remodel job, your lunch... It doesn't have to be a big project. It also doesn't have to be a completed project. It's okay to share something that you are currently working on (because I, too, have my sewing pile, my craft pile, and my big fat pile of ideas that I'll get to one of these days). You can link up with a new post, or link to a previous post that you put up during the month. Just be sure you are sharing something you made!
  • Link up with the URL from your post
  • View and comment on two other projects you see listed
  • Copy my button code below and put it on your post (or somewhere on your blog)

Photobucket

I will also be selecting your projects to feature on my blog, so make it real good!




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the feature. I'm glad you do these link-ups once a month. I think I am going to link up every single time... It's a good motivator to make sure I am working on something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully nobody is getting sick of me...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...