Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July



We went to a parade,
it was really hot. 
And then we went to a BBQ
and there were stuffed jalepenos
that weren't spicey
(because I'm a baby). 


I helped a friend make a really cute bunting
for her awesome July 4th party,
She inspired me.
 I decided our own BBQ that evening
needed one too.
Made out of construction paper, of course.


The 4th of July is like Christmas for me. 
I love it. 
I get so excited to just play all day long
with my family and friends.



I spent an hour filling up water balloons before the party,
for some light after dinner entertainment.


And we finished off the night with a nice round of
Vanilla ice cream 
covered in fresh Peaches and Blueberries.

And sparklers. 
Those are my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...