Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quiet Toy


For those moment when you wish your toddler would tone it down a bit.


Materials needed:

Fabric (my two squares are about 6"x6")
Thread/ Sewing Machine
Leftover sparkly tulle from a sisters wedding (optional)
A Marble

I made the window with the tulle first,
in the corner of one of my squares.
Then I sewed the squares together, right sides together
leaving a space to turn it right side out.

After turning the square right side out, but
before stitching the square shut, I popped in the marble.
Then I stitched a simple maze pattern.

My maze pattern is square, 
it starts the marble in the middle of the square
and has to be worked out to the edge 
to get the marble to the window.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...