Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Tree Skirt

Hello cyber world!
Sorry I've been gone for, uh, EVER.
I know, It's been a while.



I've been becoming really great friends with
The Couch.
and Peppermints.
And Ginger Ale.




And I really haven't done a single thing
for a long time.



I did make this tree skirt right after Thanksgiving,
and then things went crazy.
That's how life is sometimes, though.
Especially when you are expecting.
ahem...



Baby #2 is due the first week of July :)



And there you have it,
my first tree skirt I've ever made.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Becks! Its beautiful! AND, congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. And this tree skirt is awesome. It's awesome because it looks like a tree. And you did it. And congratulations! I love babies! I should have a few myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts. I meant it's awesome because it looks like a skirt. I should think before I type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becs congratulations!!! (on the baby first of course) And the tree skirt is beautiful and looks kinda like a tutu. I also think it could be a really cute skirt for a human, not just a tree.

    -Cousin Audra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the little baby! Plus, now I am very inspired to try making my own tree skirt...next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Becky on baby #2!! The tree skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...