Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Goal

I decided to get brave and share 
one of my new years resolutions with you.

Something I've been wanting to do for a while...


is keep a sketch book journal.

Not because I'm an amazing artist
(which I'm not! Lets keep this real, right?),
but because I find that getting completely absorbed in
chasing around little kids all day
takes away from me leaving something about me
for my kids to remember me by
(besides the obvious fact that someone fed them).

It's just something I can do for a couple minutes
when I have spare time (cross our fingers).

Check out this cute binding,
it's all handmade.
More inspiration for me to use my own hands
to fill it with my own pictures.

4 comments:

  1. i want to learn how to make a book like that!! hopefully a future tutorial?? I think that is a fabulous goal! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I am going to grow up and be just as crafty and creative as you!!! You are AMAZING!!! I am so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a great idea! i love that journal too. handmade is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...