Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

... and we eat good food



Puffed pancakes (we call them German Pancakes) 
with sausage cooked in the muffin tins, 
miss G loved that they were just her size




Ribs right off the grill!
The hubster used a salt water glaze while he had them cooking,
and I think it kept them really moist and tender.


Homemade hamburgers....


and again! We can't get enough of these babies.
I made an awesome pasta salad
with sugar peas, tomatoes, broccoli, red onion,
and an italian type of dressing.


Homemade bread: "Man Size"
(as requested by my man...)


And last but definitely not least,
I've discovered that Kemps brand of ice cream
makes a flavor called "gone fishin'"
it has milK chocolate fishes in chocolate ice cream
with caramel swirls.

Oh Heavens to Betsy....

YUM.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I think we will have to make puffed pancakes with sausage tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...