Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Gift Bow


I put little Miss G down for a nap on Saturday, and then realized that I left all the gift wrapping supplies in her closet. I had a baby shower to go to while she was napping, and I forgot to wrap the gift before hand! Oy. I was frantically trying to figure out what to do without having to go to go out the store to spend money on even more gift wrapping supplies. I really didn't want to show up with a naked gift, either...  somehow I remembered this blog post that I came across the other day. I had only scanned the basic idea of how to make a bow out of old magazine paper, luckily, so I thought I would give it a very quick try. I was already running late to get to the shower... as usual. I decided to be true to the party theme so I used some pages from my baby magazine I just got in the mail last week. It turned out alright considering I didn't measure anything and I was in a complete rush! I wanted to post about this because I'm pretty sure this is how I'll be decorating all of my gifts from here on out. Just in time for the Holidays. These are the cheapest fancy bows ever! And the sky is the limit when you have a box of unused scrap booking paper, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...