Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Earring Design



I came up with some new earrings this week
using what I already had in my craft stash


I used my old beads
that I've never even thought of using
because they were u-hu-gly.
Drab to Fab with these babies, for sure.
I also used some of my hand me down fabric 
from my Grandma  last summer.
I really love how these turned out,
they are just in time for spring and summer!


I also started a facebook page for {MDD} to see if we can get more people involved in our link up parties in the future. (There's one starting tomorrow!) So, go ahead and "like" this website right over there on my sidebar----> (and scroll down) and get the word spreading around. Or just push "like" so I feel like somebody actually read this all the way to the end. 
Bless your heart.



<Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...