Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh So Pretty

One thing that I love about being a mommy of a little girl is that I can make tons and tons of pretty little things for her to wear and never get tired of it! I made my little miss G some new flower clips for her hair last night. Not that she needed more, she already has about 20. No, more like 30. It all started when I pulled out the flowers to make one to go on her Halloween costume (pics soon to come), and saw all the other colors of flower petals sitting in my bag. There were tons of them and I just couldn't hold back all the creativeness flowing from my minds eye. Alas, I can't take credit for this pretty idea either. My cute sister in law taught me all about these easy to make and super cheap flowers. Fake flowers from the dollar store + Scrap booking  brad + hair clip = Pretty little hair do's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...