Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Owl Dress Tutorial


I know you love my tutorials.
I'm amazing at them.... right. Right?

For top of this dress I followed a tutorial I have shared before,
(it's not mine) but I love it and use it all the time.
It's by Jess, at Craftiness is not Optional


Followed a shirt that currently fits the little lady,
leaving seam allowance all around


Followed Jess's tutorial for the neck and sleeves


Measured miss G to get the right length for the bodice


Followed the tutorial for the keyhole back,
and then gathered the top of the skirt piece that I measure out.


Sewed top to the bottom, hemmed the skirt, 
and used biased tape to finish the neck and sleeves


And added the ruffle detail last.


I love this girl. 
She's going to be three in a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...